- Piotr Zagorowski hereinafter referred to as Piotr Zagorowski (dull), the Uber-Engineer (better) or the Coffee Drinker.
- Website https://coffeejourneys.blog hereinafter referred to as the Blog or the Best Website of the Universe.
- I represent myself; I do not have any company that runs this blog.
More detailed provisions
- I don’t like lawyers.
- The first point does not apply to my friends, who are lawyers.
- The administrator of personal data of the Bored Users collected on the Best Website of the Universe is the Coffee Drinker.
- Appropriately crafted definitions make even boring legal bs sound great.
- Personal data collected by the Coffee Drinker is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from April 27, 2016.
- The regulation mentioned in point 5 will be hereinafter referred to as GDPR.
What, how and why do I collect?
The Best Website of the Universe saves cookies in your browser, hereinafter called Cookies. They are used for the proper functioning of the website (for example, I write in them or show you a pop-up form urging you to subscribe to the newsletter).
The Best Website of the Universe also collects your data for analytics – in particular the IP address, browser type, operating system. Data is collected, but not evaluated – The Best Website of the Universe doesn’t care whether you use Windows, Mac or Linux. Although if you visit the site from OS/2, you can count on a raised eyebrow.
If you subscribe to the newsletter – and only then – you also give me your name, and e-mail address.
Sometimes I do surveys for readers. If you complete such a survey then … well, guess. Yes, you will provide me with data that I will store.
How long do I keep your data?
I keep cookies for as long as you allow me, i.e. if you delete them from your browser, they will be deleted.
I keep your name and e-mail address for as long as you allow me to do it, i.e. from the moment you sign up to the moment of death (of the Bored User or the Coffee Drinker). There is also a possibility that you unsubscribe from the newsletter and I will stop storing them, but it is rarely used.
Managing Your Data
You can view your data collected for the needs of the newsletter at any time. You can modify or delete them. In the latter case, be aware that I will be sorry.
You can ask your browser to block cookies at any time. The Best Website of the Universe will respect this request.
In matters not covered by this policy … just write an e-mail: hey[at]coffeejourneys[dot]blog