It all begins with an idea. Two technical leaders came to the realization that they both enjoy the same thing. I met with my co-host, Pete, ages ego. We have worked together for almost a decade. But it was not long ago when we started discussing things that recently have been important to both of us: helping people grow in their careers, self-development, strategy, and time and efficiency hacks.
We decided to share our experience and journey of the technical people who started their careers as engineers and then moved to leadership positions. We started recording our conversations, and here we are.
We are ready to share our new creation: The Elevators Podcast. In this podcast, we will discuss topics that are important to every leader:
- How to cultivate the retrospective mindset,
- How to create good habits and get rid of bad ones,
- How to grow ourselves and help others to grow,
- How to hire, particularly for distributed teams,
- How to build and grow the highly effective teams,
- How to manage ourselves in time and let others be more efficient with their time,
- Tip, tricks and the best practices for the remote work environment.
I hope you will enjoy it. If you have any feedback, or you have suggestions for a topic that we should cover in our The Elevators Show Podcast, let us know:
The newest episodes
Thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this article, feel free to share it on social media and spread some positivity.