I love travelling, and I love coffee. I have noticed I’ve got a beautiful collection of “coffee pictures”. They are all like snapshots of vivid moments in my life.
Coffee Journeys is the place where I share a little bit of both worlds. Coffee pictures that bring me back to memories of particular places. Thoughts about those places, people that I met and, most importantly, things that I have learned.
I write about my journey from a technical person to the position where I can serve as a leader. That time also coincided with the fact that I become a father. I try to answer the question:
- Can being a dad be useful at work?
- Can being a leader at work be useful in being a dad?
If you look for some courses recommendations, I’ve added a page where I share my journey. Take a look to my recommended courses 🎓.
- 🎄☃️ Holidays, values and questioning everything
- Mastering the art of remote working
- The Power of the Retrospective Mindset
- The career shift from technical roles to leadership
- When it was last time you felt like a newbie?
- The Elevators Podcast
Subscribe via favourite channel
Thanks for visiting!