I love travelling, and I love coffee. I have noticed I’ve got a beautiful collection of “coffee pictures”. They are all like snapshots of vivid moments in my life. Coffee Journeys is the place where I share a little bit of both worlds. Coffee pictures that bring me back to memories of particular places. Thoughts about those places, people that I met and, most importantly, things that I have learnt.
I write about my journey from a technical person to the position where I can serve as a leader. That time also coincided with the fact that I become a father. I try to answer the question:
- Can being a dad be useful at work?
- Can being a leader at work be useful in being a dad?
- The Elevators Podcast
- After the rain, there is always sunshine
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- How to Baseline Remote Team Culture
- Just stop complaining. Now.
Subscribe via favourite channel
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Thanks for visiting!