It is easy to be busy. Every one of us has plenty to do. We start marching towards our goals, and after some time we can’t catch the breath because we are already running. When we run, it is not easy to stop. It is also easy to run too far in the wrong direction. That’s why retrospective mindset is so important. It goes far beyond the professional context of our lives. It should be the default mode for our endeavours.
- first step is to be self-aware
- think in short loops: idea -> test -> feedback -> improvement -> test / prod -> idea
- this applies to everything;
- Product development,
- Career development,
- meeting agenda,
- Team offsite format,
- One on one meeting format,
- Outage retrospective learnings,
- Sprint summary,
- Family holiday 🙂
In this episode, we discuss the power of the retrospective mindset and how it can help you in both your personal and professional life.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The power of retrospective mindset
- The advantage of planning your year ahead
- What is the wheel of life and why it should be important to you
- How to start living more intentionally
Thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this article, feel free to share it on social media and spread some positivity.