Someone asked me this question two weeks ago. It completely blew my mind and derailed me.
It is one of the questions that it’s worth pondering. I’m going to give you a short mental exercise that will help you how to think think big.
👉 On the one hand, we are all modest people (right?), and we think – who am I to have things named after me?
👉 On the other hand, we all should live our lives to the full and leave some legacy.
So, let’s think about it:
If you, like me, struggle to get the answer, here is a little exercise you can do to help you how to think big.
Ask yourself a question:
❓”If you could choose one inspirational person to have dinner with, who would it be?” 🤔
The answers could be fascinating by themself, but let’s dig into them even more.
Think about the following
❓”If this question had been asked in another group, would someone have mentioned your name?”
And the next: “Would you choose yourself? 🧐
Do you consider yourself an inspiring person?
Here is a series of questions that can help you to kickstart your self-awareness and think about your life more thoroughly:
- Who are you?
- Who would you like to be?
- If you met yourself ten years ago, what advice would you have given?
- If you knew you only had one year to live, what would you change in your life?
- What habits would you like to build in yourself?
- What would you not like others to know?
- What five people would you like to meet and why?
- Name the five people you spend time with the most. Who have you become, and are you still becoming through these people? (pros and cons)
If you are still reading – great! Now, it’s time for the most critical question:
What will you do next?
I found it very helpful to think about this topic from time to time. Exercises like this one help us to think out of the box and thing big about our lives and ourselves. If you are in habit of journaling, maybe it is a good prompt to think and write about this topic? Questions above can help structure your thoughts.
Read more about this topic here: Testing The “Impossible”: 17 Questions That Changed My Life
Useful links 🌐
- Applications and tools for travelling
- 3 practices that will help to stay sane in crisis
- It is not business as usual
Thanks for reading!
If you enjoyed this article, feel free to share it on social media and spread some positivity.